Postgraduate studies


In this post I got to talk once again about the future jajaj.  So, this post is about the postgraduate that I would like study. This task is weird because I haven’t decided my psychology licensed yet, therefore neither the postgraduate program in one field of psychology. But I think that probably I would like study postgraduate programme about education or systemic clinic. The reason for this election is principally because I love the education and I think that it could improve many things in the country (and Latin America).  But I don’t know if it is a good moment for the workers in education because each day the government’s budget in education is less.  My other option is the systemic clinic in the public health system, because I love the systemic thinking and I think that if you study in the public education system, you must work for a while for one public system of state.  Accordingly I would like study a postgraduate programme in Chile, principally because in psychology many thing have a link with the history and culture, so you don’t just apply European knowledge to the reality in Chile, I think that in psychology you must study here for understand the Chilean’s problems, so I would like continue studying in the Universidad de Chile, because it’s have many study groups that do studies in the country and if you join it, you would learn much about investigation and intervention.

Comentarios