English Language Challenges


In this post I go to talk about my experience learning English at university, I have to say that I lost many time between third and fourth level of English programme so it have difficult my progress with the language, at the same time I am shy so to me is very difficult can to talk in class. But overall I think that I have improve my vocabulary and it have been great because now I can understand most better when someone talk or write in English. Also I think that Andrés is a great teacher, in the first class I was thinking like “you teacher will be boring and you have to pay attention or he will call you at the board” and it was scary for me, but Andrés is cool he talk in class about current topics and have interesting in our opinions (also he learned all names of the class)  
About the blogs, I think that is a little strange because in Chile the blogs or blogspot don’t be a popular social network so sometime I feel like a US teenager in a movie when he writes his problem and ideas on the internet and only wish to be a popular kid. But despite it, I think that is a great tool for learn English because you have to think in English, need great vocabulary and use the verbal tenses all the time! So it is like a mixed between a vocabulary with verbal tenses classes.
I think that the English programme in general is good, but I believe that it would be more real, for example read an article and make a summary with opinion also you can learn about other programme. I haven’t use much the English; about it I believe that the great problem with the English in Chile is that you have few opportunities for use in the common life

Comentarios