Guachupe



In this post I got to talk about the best concert that I have seen. I think that it was in 2017 when I went to concert for the Guachupe's eighteen years in the theater caupolican. Guachupe is a Chilean band that was formed for four members and their anniversary is in september 18. In the concert, the idea was to celebrate the anniversary and the new disc, called the trip for one day. I think that it is the best experience of a concert because the fans of guachupe are much loyal and look like soccer fans, so the theater has balloons, flags and logn canvas, everthing yellow and black that are the colors of the band. When the concert begun was amazing beacuse everyone provide a chorus and jumped, at the same balloons fell. when I was here, i felt part of something  much important for the band because is very difficult be a chilean band and can fill a concert with people  that enjoy in this way, if i was a member of band, i would be much proud 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlk17rb5IE

Comentarios