A country I'd like to visit





If I must choose a country for to visit, I would say that Ireland. The reason is that it an advanced country in many things principally about the role of state on the people like gives a good education and conditions for integral development. Also it has a beautiful landscape or mythical building that I always wish to visit like Newgrange, it is located in complex Brú na Bóinne, the most famous archeological site in Ireland because is a necropolis most older that Stonehenge and here were buried important people for this older culture.But sincerely I like learn about his state’s program with the children and teenagers about how take to his maximum potential, for this probably I must take a study program but also I want participate in group that work in this area like ONG or other type.Despite everything, I too like to visit my own continent, because I think that you first must know your root.  
Newgrange
Brú na Bóinne

Comentarios

  1. Nice taste Alejandro, If I go to Europe, I wish travel to Ireland too. I don't know so much about this country, but the aura of this place call me

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Ireland is a very beautiful country, both in its culture, society and geography, it is definitely one of the destinations within my travel plan. I did not know it was an important archaeological center, it would be very interesting to know more about that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario